From "Hobbs, Joseph" <Joseph.Ho...@53.com>
Subject Known issues with IfPlugin?
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 20:58:21 GMT
Anyone know of any known issues relating to IfPlugin?  I tried using it
today on my local installation and it doesn't seem to be working.  I
also tested it on sandbox.jspwiki.org with no success.  Seems like the
result is always false and content is never displayed.

The markup I was using to test was...

  [{If page="Joe"
  This content is displayed...
  }]

  [{If page="!Joe"
  This content is NOT displayed...
  }]

I'm poking into it now to see if I can track it down.

Joseph Hobbs
Lead Technology Architect
Enabling Technologies : Technical Services
Fifth Third Bank
Phone : (513) 534-5908
Fax : (513) 534-3408
Email : Joseph.Hobbs@53.com

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
  It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected.
After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this
error is appreciated.