From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: translate into russian
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 08:07:18 GMT

Whee!  Thanks heaps, Russian would be a cool translation to add!

Please take a look at doc/Translating.txt in the JSPWIKI_2_8_BRANCH.
That should contain all the necessary information for making the
translation (and if it doesn't, let us know so we can make it better).

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jspwiki/branches/
JSPWIKI_2_8_BRANCH/doc/Translating.txt

(This file is not in the 2.8.0 distribution, but will be in 2.8.1.
That's why a link to the branch.  I recommend that you translate the
latest 2.8.1 build, since there are a couple of small changes from
2.8.0 to 2.8.1.)

/Janne