From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@me.com>
Subject Stripes progress
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 13:47:25 GMT
All,

I just started a new job, and haven't had nearly the amount of time
I'd like to do JSPWiki development. That said, I will be ready to
integrate the Stripes stuff into the trunk in about 2 weeks. In the
meantime, I'm refactoring a few things based on a conversation Janne
and I had recently about WikiContext, ActionBeanContext and
ActionBeans, and the relationship between all three.

So -- it's coming. In a few weeks likely. I'll give everyone a heads-
up before it hits the trunk.

Andrew