From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Minor? ShortViewURLConstructor doesn't (fully) work
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 19:06:13 GMT
> Test spinning 2.8 some more...  Perhaps this is JIRA worthy?

I think only in the sense that we should point out that the Edit:
interwiki link only works with the DefaultURLConstructor, and
probably should be removed anyway.

After all, "Edit" is not an *interwiki* link, just a brainfart of a
shortcut that has been in there for ages, and the only reason why it
is there is that I haven't remembered to remove it for the past three
years or so ;-)

/Janne