From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Authentication for JSPWiki 2.8
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2008 23:18:35 GMT

Hi!

The authentication system was completely overhauled between JSPWiki
2.4 (on which kaukolu is based) and the current JSPWiki 2.8.  For
example, there is no longer the need for the JAAS file.

For instructions on how to set up LDAP auth on 2.6 & 2.8, please see

http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/WebContainerAuthenticationViaLDAP

(I hope the instructions work for 2.8 as well - I haven't tried them
but they seem to be okay.  Andrew can probably confirm?)

/Janne