From "Volkar, John M." <JVol...@medrad.com>
Subject RE: Minor? ShortViewURLConstructor doesn't (fully) work
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:17:08 GMT
Ah, but [Edit:xxx] is a recommended shortcut for PageAliases and other
things, its littered across several pieces of documentation.  But
whatever.  No JIRA for this then.  Good'nuff.

Regards (and crawling back under my rock),
John Volkar

PS: But this was a *useful* shortcut; if this is a "won't fix" then
there should be a sanctioned replacement for it.  (Perhaps a [{Edit
PageName}] plugin?)

-----Original Message-----
From: Janne Jalkanen [mailto:Janne.Jalkanen@ecyrd.com]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 2:06 PM
To: jspwiki-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Minor? ShortViewURLConstructor doesn't (fully) work

> Test spinning 2.8 some more...  Perhaps this is JIRA worthy?

I think only in the sense that we should point out that the Edit:
interwiki link only works with the DefaultURLConstructor, and probably
should be removed anyway.

After all, "Edit" is not an *interwiki* link, just a brainfart of a
shortcut that has been in there for ages, and the only reason why it is
there is that I haven't remembered to remove it for the past three years
or so ;-)

/Janne