incubator-jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Startup Errors
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 08:02:39 GMT
Terry,

you can also prevent Tomcat from trying to persist these sessions across
restarts.
Go to your tomcat conf directory, there should be a file called context.xml
which has the following snippet in it :

    <!-- Uncomment this to disable session persistence across Tomcat
restarts -->
    <!--
    <Manager pathname="" />
    -->

If you uncomment the Manager element the error messages should go away.

regards,
Harry

2008/11/14 Terry Steichen <terry@net-frame.com>

> I'm using JSPWiki 2.6.4 with Tomcat 5.5 and Java 6.  The application
> seems to work OK, but I'm getting some errors on starting Tomcat.  I
> suspected it was a permission problem (I'm using Ubuntu 8.04), but it
> occurs even if I run Tomcat as root.  Can anyone tell me what might be
> causing the stacktrace below?  (I'm pretty sure that I've run it plenty
> of times before without these kinds of errors.)
>
> TIA,
>
> Terry
>
> INFO: registered local arg resolver
> com.metaparadigm.jsonrpc.JSONRPCBridgeServletArgResolver for local class
> com.metaparadigm.jsonrpc.JSONRPCBridge with context
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest
> Nov 14, 2008 3:40:25 PM org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager
> doLoad
> SEVERE: IOException while loading persisted sessions:
> java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted;
> java.io.NotSerializableException: com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.UserManager
> $JSONUserModule
> java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted;
> java.io.NotSerializableException: com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.UserManager
> $JSONUserModule
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1333)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1947)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1871)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1753)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1329)
>        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:351)
>        at java.util.HashMap.readObject(HashMap.java:1030)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>        at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeReadObject(ObjectStreamClass.java:974)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1849)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1753)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1329)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1947)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1871)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1753)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1329)
>        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:351)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.readObject(StandardSession.java:1402)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.readObjectData(StandardSession.java:931)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.doLoad(StandardManager.java:394)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.load(StandardManager.java:321)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.start(StandardManager.java:637)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.setManager(ContainerBase.java:432)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4160)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:760)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:740)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:544)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java:920)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectories(HostConfig.java:883)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:492)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1138)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:311)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:120)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1022)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:736)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:448)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:700)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:552)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>        at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:295)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:433)
> Caused by: java.io.NotSerializableException:
> com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.UserManager$JSONUserModule
>        at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1156)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1509)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1474)
>        at
>
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1392)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1150)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:326)
>        at java.util.HashMap.writeObject(HashMap.java:1001)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>        at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeWriteObject(ObjectStreamClass.java:945)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1461)
>        at
>
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1392)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1150)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1509)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1474)
>        at
>
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1392)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1150)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:326)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.writeObject(StandardSession.java:1478)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.writeObjectData(StandardSession.java:948)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.doUnload(StandardManager.java:517)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.unload(StandardManager.java:463)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.stop(StandardManager.java:667)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stop(StandardContext.java:4360)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.removeChild(ContainerBase.java:893)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.undeployApps(HostConfig.java:1180)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.stop(HostConfig.java:1151)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:313)
>        at
>
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:120)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.stop(ContainerBase.java:1055)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.stop(ContainerBase.java:1067)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.stop(StandardEngine.java:448)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.stop(StandardService.java:510)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.stop(StandardServer.java:734)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.stop(Catalina.java:602)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:577)
>        ... 6 more
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message