From jalka...@ecyrd.com
Subject VS: JavaDB/Apache Derby as a WikiPageProvider?
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:49:55 GMT
Priha currently supports HSQLDB out of the box, so Derby support should be pretty trivial.

/janne

-- alkuper. viesti --
Aihe: JavaDB/Apache Derby as a WikiPageProvider?
Lähettäjä: Murray Altheim <murray07@altheim.com>
Päivämäärä: 14.10.2008 14:29

Just curious if anyone has looked into using JavaDB (Apache Derby)
as a backend for JSPWiki (or perhaps Priha)? We're constrained to
using Oracle in-house and have been struggling with even getting
MySQL projects approved, but we're also a Sun Centre of Excellence,
so I'm thinking it might be possible to promote JavaDB as a possible
alternative to Oracle given it is now part of the Java 6 JDK.

Any advice, experience, etc. welcome.

Thanks,

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record