From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject A quick and easy job
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2008 10:26:21 GMT
Hi ho folks!

Here's a simple and easy job for someone: take a look at the NOTICE
file and the LICENSE file, then add a copyright notice for each of
the missing entries.  The LICENSE file now contains a full list of
all licenses (essentially the same list as on
jspwiki:ApacheRelicensing), but the copyright notices are still
missing from NOTICE.

Easy job; just go and google for the package, then hunt for the
copyright.  It's typically in the preamble in all the source code
files for a given project.  Either email them or commit them or put a
patch to JSPWIKI-341; I don't care :-)

Also, once this is done, I'd like to ask the mentors to take a look
at the LICENSE/README/NOTICE and see if we got everything right.

/Janne