From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Re: Possible bug with search results
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:20:13 GMT
Janne Jalkanen wrote:

> Seems to work for me.  I can see the cursor becoming an insertion cursor
> yes, but clicks still work.  So to me this looks like a cosmetic bug.
>
> (FF3, OSX.)

I've not tried OSX but using Firefox on Ubuntu Linux (Hardy Heron and
Industrious Imbecile or whatever it's called) and on Windows XP using
either Firefox or IE 7 the insertion cursor is keeping me from actually
clicking -- there's no navigation possible -- so this for me is more
than cosmetic. I'll add into JIRA.

Thanks,

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record