From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Re: JavaDB/Apache Derby as a WikiPageProvider?
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:52:05 GMT
[...]

jalkanen@ecyrd.com wrote:
 > There is a generic JDBCProvider in priha, supported out of the box...
 > It only has scripts for HSQLDB right now, though. And of course
 > Jackrabbit supports any JDBC.

Thanks very much guys for all the information! I'll take this back to
the boss today and discuss where we're heading with our future backend
implementation, as right now we're just using the file system since
it provides an easy backup. With a SQL-based DB compatible with an
enormous enterprise system just being implemented there's an extra
push for something like priha/JSR-170/JavaDB on my end, with a view
(that I hope never becomes reality) of the latter migrating to Oracle.

Cheers,

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record