From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: JSPWiki On A Stick
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 17:38:48 GMT
Hi Janne,

thanks for the feedback ...

+) the Mac OS X stub is found here : ./resources/macos/WikiOnAStick
+) that the generated Mac OS X app wrapper does not work is a mystery to
me - when you build it it works but if you copy it around it's broken
... :-(
+) I made no changes to the source - my work only affects the build in a
self-contained way
+) regarding launch4j - I would go with BSD licence
+) why would JSPWiki need a ECCN export code - only applies when using
strong encryption?

I'm not eager to touch the main build (it's big enough already) - the
simplest solution would be to create some sort of subproject directory
such as 'subprojects/wikionastick'  which picks up the deliverables from
the main build. That is easy to integrate in the main build and keeps
the subproject build self-contained

Thanks in advance

Siegfried Goeschl