From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Updates regarding "WikiOnAStick"
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 21:53:53 GMT
Hi folks,

some updates on my ongoing work

+) I'm using USB-installed JSPWiki for two weeks without a problem
+) I already have a Windows application launcher that I have to replace
with launch4j (currently using my licenced Exe4J)
+) I just added a Mac application launcher based on jarbundler
(http://informagen.com/JarBundler/)
+) I also have a standalone ant script creating a ready-to-unpack zip file

So I have a few questions

+) I would like to contribute my effort back to the JSPWiki community
since running JSPWiki on a USB stick is neat
+) Someone would need to review my work regarding quality, licence
issues, naming, ... Janne?!

Thanks in advance,

Siegfried Goeschl