From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn.eu.apache.org down
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2008 17:51:32 GMT
Well, not for me, I'm getting :

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/incubator/jspwiki/trunk'
svn: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?

An ICMP Ping takes about 20 seconds (not milliseconds), and opening
https://svn.eu.apache.org gives me :

An error occurred during a connection to svn.eu.apache.org.
SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.
(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

I'll try again tomorrow......

Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,