From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: jspwiki.org
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2008 18:36:34 GMT

Hmm... But it does create some annoying cases if you want to start
your thing with a commentbox.

Also, it creates problems if you want to create an illusion of a two-
column layout with a sidebar running on the side.

We *do* have the \\\ directive for forcing a clear:both.  Is the
header clear really necessary?

/Janne