From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: JSPWiki on a stick ....
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:47:15 GMT
Hi folks,

I got a sensible Jetty and JSPWiki configuration and give it a try for
the next week.

If it works out

+) I upload an archive to enable some field testing
+) I have a look at patching the 2.8.0-beta-1 code base - in an ideal
world I'm able to create the distributable from the ANT build.

And I have one question - after starting JSPWiki there is a three second
delay before the first page is rendered. I attached a profiler but
couldn't spot anything unusual. I know it  is a rich men's problem but
I'm interested in really good startup time and wonder were the three
seconds are spent.

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl