From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject JSPWiki on a stick ....
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:22:13 GMT
Hi folks,

a german computer magacine (c't)  recently mentioned "Wiki in a JAR"
(see http://wiki-in-a-jar.sourceforge.net/) - the idea is to run the
wiki from an USB stick.

Having said that I just started thinking of reorganizing my personal
stuff in an open and flexible way - and a wiki would be a good thing.

I started tinkering with running JSPWiki in Jetty from an USB stick

+) the data would be served from the USB stick
+) logfiles are kept to a minimum - don't know if we want to store them
at all
+) I think using precompiled JSPs would be sensible
+) I assume that JSPWiki currently do not index PDF attachments

So I keep you informed about my progress/questions ...

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl