From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@me.com>
Subject Re: What is going on with the recent checkins?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 06:10:49 GMT
I think the encoding thing unrelated to the "wrong branch". In that
case, I think what happened was that I copied directories of stuff (as
opposed to individual files) from my working copy of trunk to the
working copy of the Stripes branch. Copying the directories probably
moved the .svn hidden directory, which contained the branch
information. This could have been avoided if I had just copied files
individually. Running the SVN cleanup command on the entire Eclipse
project folder (Team-->Cleanup) *seemed* to fix things.

(Haven't confirmed this, but it is a strong hunch).

In the meantime, I really have no idea what is causing this encoding
problem. What are you using for SVN in Subclipse? JavaHL or JNI?