From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: author ids
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2008 14:37:05 GMT
> Another thing which isn't quite straightforward is i18n of pages and
> page names. Is this out of scope or did you think about it, too?

I'm not very hot on the idea of i18n of page names.  I think that
creates more problems than what is worth, since you will then need to
have an "abstract" name and a "real" name, and then you need to
prevent creation of pages with the "abstract" name, and so on.

But it should be easy enough to add a new Property which defines what
language the page is in.

/Janne