From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: ReferringPagesPlugin and nonexistent pages
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 16:57:43 GMT
Hallo Harry,

Let's begin with the use case:
I wanted to clean up my personal wiki space a bit. To do this, I
used the UnusedPages and UndefinedPages wiki pages, which use the
UnusedPagesPlugin and the UndefinedPagesPlugin.

The question now is how to find out which pages link to a specific
undefined page. My LeftMenuFooter shows the references to the
currently opened page (like on jspwiki.org), but when clicking on an
undefined page, the references remain empty while the edit window is
displayed on the right.
If the page exists, the references are listed correctly even in edit
mode. It'd be nice if this was the case for undefined pages, too.

Hope it's clearer now. What do you think?

Regards,
 Florian