From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: weird access rights issue, was: Re: security configuration question
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2008 21:14:05 GMT
I've just seen that the glassfish server log is filled with amounts of
security related stuff. I have no idea which parts of it are relevant,
so I've deleted the file and did the following:
* Opened the wiki start page, got redirected to login
* Did successful login, got Main page displayed (which contains the
  error at this time!)
* Opened the About page via LeftMenu - got the edit link correctly
  displayed
However, the result file is about 140 K. Where can I provide it?
Does it make sense to provide it?

> You need to make a test comment, then a few edits without comments.
> Check if the comment appears in recentchanges even though it should
> not.

Just wanted to do this, therefore clicked on comment... everything
fine. I filled out the form and wanted to submit it - got an error
page: you're not allowed to do that, better luck next time.
Opening the same page again - no edit link any more.

> Also, do you have access limitations in LeftMenu or any of the other
> included pages?

I only have the german core pages loaded, they contain some "allow
view all" ACLs on some error pages.

Regards
 Florian