From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More 2.8 tasks
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2008 11:40:22 GMT
I just commited a few editorial changes to the core English pages, a quick
summary :
        - Java 5.0 is now a requirement for compiling (instead 1.4.2)
        - Servlet API 2.2 is mentioned, is this still enough ? (I haven't
checked)
        - Removed dead link to
tjworld.net/help/kb/0001_iis6-Tomcat5-JK2.html#conConnector
        - Removed links to JSPWiki 2.2 ,  2.3 and 2.4 documentation

After committing I read on http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/NewIn2.6 that Servlet
2.4 is already a requirement so I changed that too.

About the "What's new in 2.8" : Should we make a
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/NewIn2.8 ?

regards,
Harry

--