From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is going on with the recent checkins?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 05:22:23 GMT
That is strange, I don't have that, I just compared quite a few changed
files and I see "normal" amounts of changes (not whole files).
Just a wild idea: could this have something to do with the repositories we
are using (svn.apache.org versus svn.eu.apache.org) ?

regards,
Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,