From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ReferringPagesPlugin and nonexistent pages
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 17:35:27 GMT
Florian,

now it's clear.
But I don't think any of the current core plugins offer that.
However, maybe a quick workaround might be to simply search for
"[MyDisappearedPage]"
This will give you all the pages that refer to the missing MyDisappearedPage
?   (use double quotes and the square brackets exactly as written above)

regards,
Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,