From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ReferringPagesPlugin and nonexistent pages
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 16:36:02 GMT
Florian,

maybe you are confusing the ReferringPagesPlugin and the ReferredPagesPlugin
?

The ReferringPagesPlugin (by default) lists pages that are referring to the
page where you invoke the plugin,  so how can it list references for
non-existing pages ?

To find dead links (to wikipages only) you should use the
UnDefinedPagesPlugin.

But maybe I have not understood your question......

regards,
Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,