From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Bunch-o-fixes
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:45:54 GMT
Just checked in some pretty interesting fixes, and hopefully managed
to squash JSPWIKI-27 as well (as I managed to replicate it
reliably).  I pushed the latest version to the sandbox, so please do
poke around to confirm that the problems are gone!

2008-08-20  Janne Jalkanen <jalkanen@apache.org>

         * 2.7.0-alpha-22

         * JSPWIKI-27: Managed to duplicate this pesky bug from way
old times.
         Looks like this was caused by a misread of the OSCache
javadocs -
         but I am not sure if the fix causes new problems.

         * JSPWIKI-353: Fixed wrong i18n key in PluginManager which
showed
         up if the plugin threw an exception.

         * JSPWIKI-352: Fixed a long-standing bug with ACLs being leaked
         from one page to another if the InsertPageTag was used.

         * Added a KEYS file to the top-level dir.  It would be a
good idea
         if all committers added their current GPG keys to it.

/Janne