From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: weird access rights issue, was: Re: security configuration question
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:14:13 GMT
Interesting... in my case, the affected pages are viewable, but
nothing more. Also, administrators do have full access to it like they
should.

I have some "allow view all" page ACLs in the pages. Could you check
for page ACLs maybe in a backup from the time when you had the
problem? Maybe the ACLs shift somehow in memory.

This brought me to the idea of testing it without the page cache.
This is spooky...
Without cache, the error appears in another way.
* Pages appear with their correct ACLs. They were editable, but: The
  changes aren't saved!
* However, no error appears, JSPWiki is behaving as if the save action
  has been handled correctly.
* Adding comments to these pages works, but the comment itself isn't
  written into the page, only the signature.

Like Janne assumed, this could in fact be related to JSPWIKI-27.
However, the problem described there isn't that dramatic, but the
"full error" I'm describing here is pretty severe, I think.

I'm experiencing the problem with the current head of trunk (alpha-21
at the moment).

Andrew, what do you think about it? AFAIK you're the AAA expert in
here.

Regards
 Florian

Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht vom 19.08.2008 um 10:18: