From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating an own template
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:55:58 GMT
If you just need to change the logo, maybe you should consider just to
make a new skin, and define that skin as your default skin.
jspwiki.defaultprefs.template.skinname =<mynewskin>  (in
jspwiki_default.properties)

The skin.css should be empty, except for the new logo css definition.
The new logo image should be stored in the new skin sub-directory
under e.g. /images.

= = = =

The problem you are facing seems like a real bug.
The automatic fall-back of the jsp resolution to the default template
seems to be broken. I suggest to log a JIRA issue for this.

dirk

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 5:26 PM, Terry Steichen <terry@net-frame.com> wrote:
> Yes, when I access my custom JSP's, I use a path relative to the active
> templates directory (<jspwiki-winapps>templates/default).  Normally,
> however, the custom JSP's reside in the active templates directory
> itself.
>
> Just for grins, try changing the logo url in jspwiki.css from
> "images/bnvwiki_logo.png" to "./images/bnvwiki_logo.png".
>
> Beyond that, I'm at a loss as to what's the problem.  Sorry.  (Please
> keep in mind that I'm currently using only 2.6.2, so there might be some
> bugs that have crept in since then.)
>
> On Fri, 2008-08-22 at 16:54 +0200, Florian Holeczek wrote:
>
>> Hallo Terry,
>>
>> > So you've defined the path (in jspwiki.css) to your new logo as
>> > background:url(images/jspwiki_logo.png) -64px 0 no-repeat?
>>
>> This is the only change:
>>
>> .applicationlogo a{display:block;height:64px;width:114px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;text-indent:-1000px;background:url(images/bnvwiki_logo.png)
0 0 no-repeat;}