From Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject Re: author ids
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2008 13:01:50 GMT
I'm aware that JSPWiki doesn't perform any operations (that I'm aware
of) on the authoring history.  But I think that reduces the value of the
wiki (if users can't - definitively - learn who the previous editors of
a page are).  Maybe I'm missing something, but you indicate that
"[h]umans .. will of course care" - but isn't that a pretty important
consideration?