From Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject Re: Creating an own template
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:26:20 GMT
Yes, when I access my custom JSP's, I use a path relative to the active
templates directory (<jspwiki-winapps>templates/default).  Normally,
however, the custom JSP's reside in the active templates directory
itself.

Just for grins, try changing the logo url in jspwiki.css from
"images/bnvwiki_logo.png" to "./images/bnvwiki_logo.png".

Beyond that, I'm at a loss as to what's the problem.  Sorry.  (Please
keep in mind that I'm currently using only 2.6.2, so there might be some
bugs that have crept in since then.)

On Fri, 2008-08-22 at 16:54 +0200, Florian Holeczek wrote:

> Hallo Terry,
>
> > So you've defined the path (in jspwiki.css) to your new logo as
> > background:url(images/jspwiki_logo.png) -64px 0 no-repeat?
>
> This is the only change:
>
> .applicationlogo a{display:block;height:64px;width:114px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;text-indent:-1000px;background:url(images/bnvwiki_logo.png)
0 0 no-repeat;}