From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki API first proposal in SVN
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:47:16 GMT

Hi!

I didn't much think of the organization, I just needed a place to
share the stuff where it wouldn't mess up the current org.

I think it's a good idea to move the current structure to /legacy/
or /import/ once we get 2.8 out and start working on 3.0 and make the
transition.  I would imagine that in that case the .api package would
move under /trunk (with a special ant task to build the jspwiki-
api.jar).  Perhaps /trunk/src/api/ or /trunk/src/

Oops, forgot the licenses.  Will add them, thanks!

/Janne