From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Notice
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 07:10:44 GMT
Folks,

I'm on holiday for the next three more weeks (one week of non-
connectivity already, yay!) and am essentially not touching any
jspwiki-related stuff while I'm on vacation.  In fact, I'm pretty
much ignoring all but personal emails during this time as well (long
story).  If you need my opinion, please ask for it sometime in August...

So I'd like to ask you guys to keep an extra eye on jspwiki.org for
WikiGraffiti and spam.  I'm not going to be there to clean it up very
often.

Thanks :)

/Janne