From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Congratulations to Harry Metske, our latest committer
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:49:32 GMT
I do an Eclipse compare with the latest version (that is for the changed
java sources, I did not do that for the Changelog, but will do next time).

What Eclipse Text file encoding should I use, UTF-8 or ISO8859-1 (ASCII).
just committed the corrections to the Changelog BTW.

regards,
Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,