From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: junit test failure
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 15:14:56 GMT
> Junit has 16 failures, should I create an jira issue for each failed
> testcase ?

Hi!

No need, these are easily reproducible for us.  Besides, there are
often cases where a simple misconfig or a typo can cause massive
breakage, and we'll just be outflooded completely with JIRA issues ;-)

You can send patches to the mailing list though, or if you've
developed a patch for something, you can then open up a JIRA issue.

If a testcase keeps failing for several builds, then it's likely that
there's something complicated afoot.

/Janne