From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@mac.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki 2.8.0-alpha-1 available.
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 02:05:25 GMT
I had a few other small things, notably mostly serializing the
workflow classes except for those methods that would actually require
us to make real changes to things (read: last week's long conversation
about serializing workflows). Thought it would be a good forwards-
compatible thing to do.

(I've actually documented this in UPGRADING already; just haven't
checked in the bits...)