From "Jorge Ferrer" <jfer...@liferay.com>
Subject Is ReferenceManager clusterizable?
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 19:42:11 GMT
Hi Janne and all,

As I've mentioned in previous mails I'm working on integrating
JSPWiki's engine within Liferay. So far I have been using the engine
but avoided using ReferenceManager. Now I'm optimizing the performance
and being able to cache the page relationships is a needed step.

Unfortunately while reading the code of ReferenceManager it seems to
be designed to work only on a single machine and not in a cluster.
This seems to be confirmed by
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/IdeaLoadBalancingAndHA but I'd like to
make sure it's correct with the current version of JSPWiki. Is it?

If it is, is there a way to substitute the ReferenceManager
implementation with a custom one?

Thanks in advance,
Jorge

--