From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: *_en.properties
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2008 21:20:13 GMT

Yup, that's correct.  build.xml creates them when building...  The
reason is that we need to have the default language in case someone
is using a language we don't know; but we need the en language as
well because it looks like the Java platform fails to default to the
default language in some cases.

/Janne