From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject 2.8 & 2.8.1
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:34:16 GMT
Folks,

I opened a new version in the issue tracker: 2.8.1.  Please push
stuff you think we can live without in 2.8 to 2.8.1... I'm not sure
whether we want to do everything that's still left for 2.8.  Now that
it's all Apache-licensed, there isn't that much need to hold stuff
back anymore.  Probably better to go into beta with what we have now
(+whatever is mandatory), and then add bits on top of it.

And, as a part of the incubation process, we need to do at least one
full "incubator" release to learn the ropes ;-)

/Janne