From "Ihor Slabkiy" <ihor.slab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REMINDER: VOTE 2.6.3
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 07:46:41 GMT
Hi Folks

Page renaming in this release still doesn't work.
Example: I have a page, names "Company Assignments" and referenced links in
page body and left menu. After renaming to "Company Assignments TEST" it
renames a page, but referenced link in body of page becomes unknown (<a
href="
http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki-2.6.3-bin/Edit.jsp?page=Company%20Assignments">Company
Assignments</a>).
Referenced link in left menu - without changes.

I am not sure it should be released until this bug is fixed.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Ihor Slabkyy