From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject 2.8 nearing...
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2008 12:50:00 GMT
Hi ho folks!

Thanks to Dirk's megapatch, we're now dangerously low on issues to
fix for 2.8 - only 17 to go.  This may mean we could possibly have an
Apache-licensed release pretty soon.

In addition, most of these are somewhat "fluffy" - bugs which can't
be necessarily replicated, or are minor, or are feature requests, or
concern components which could be dropped from 2.8.

Please, if you can, go through the open issues list below, and voice
your opinions on what should be done with respect to each issue.  If
you're willing to work on one, please say so in the JIRA (if you drop
something on the mailing list, it's probably forgotten in a week or
two).  And, if you're marked as the assignee, try to do something
about it - at least comment how you were planning to solve it, and
whether it's still valid for 2.8 timeframe, or should it be postponed.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/
field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310732&fixfor=12312864

Thanks to all who've worked so hard to make this 2.8 release happen!
Let's push it just a bit further :-)

/Janne