From Fabian Haupt <kazamatz...@submerged-intelligence.de>
Subject Re: Controllable API
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:48:54 GMT
Although my opinion won't count very much, i'd regard that as a great
idea. This would make it possible to enable/disable plugins as needed
without the need for a restart of the whole container. This would pave
the way for the addition and removal of plugins completely at runtime,
not only to disable/enable them.

Greets,
Fabian