From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Re: OpenID support in JSPWiki?
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 08:21:05 GMT
Andrew Jaquith wrote:
> Murray --
>
> As an industry analyst (my "real job" when I'm not slinging code for
> JSPWiki), I have written extensively about OpenID professionally. It's
> tremendously important, and we will definitely support it. As you know,
> it's on the roadmap for JSPWiki 3.0.
[long description...]

Andrew,

Excellent news. I'll be taking this into a meeting on Friday regarding
security/SSO/AAA as a summary of the plans for the JSPWiki project,
which at this point is our "corporate" wiki choice.

It would be great if there support for OpenID in 2.8 but if we have to
wait until 3.0, at least it's on the radar.

Thanks very much!

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record