From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken Plugins
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 19:01:03 GMT
The Table plugin is not a Core plugin, so it is not in
./WEB-INF/lib/JSPWiki.jar.
In your previous installation you probably downloaded the Table.jar file
from http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/TablePlugin and put it in the WEB-INF/lib
directory. If the jar is there, JSPWiki should be able to find it.

regards,
Harry