From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki logo transparency
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:55:25 GMT
I'm not sure, but is that still true for IE 7 ?  (we already dropped support
for IE6 less or more, JSPWIKI-89)

Anyway, I started GIMP and made the favicon.ico transparent, it's attached,
I don't know if it displays properly in IE, but maybe Florian can check that
?
If we decide to use png, then commonheader.jsp should be changed I think.

regards,
Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,