From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@mac.com>
Subject Checked in Jetty embedded server
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 07:00:29 GMT
Hi all --

Just checked in a class called TestContainer that embeds a Jetty
webapp container. I wrote it to automate web unit testing so that it
doesn't require a separate Tomcat server.

TestContainer could, with a little refactoring, be made to work as a
small, embedded server for out-of-the box use. I've not got the time
to polish it for that, but I'd encourage anyone who wants to do that
to give it a try.

In the meantime, the Ant 'webtests' target has been massively
refactored and made -- I hope -- fairly goof-proof. Give 'webtests' a
try!

Andrew