From Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject Re: First pass at 3.1 (also: 2.8 alphas, anyone?)
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2008 14:50:38 GMT
Yeah, well I'm still scrubbing 2.6.2.  You're making my head spin.  I
think we're churning out new code and new features much faster than
users can really assimilate it.  I'd like things to settle down more
between versions if we want production-quality code that's not largely
obsolete (and unsupported) by the time it's deployed.

Just my $0.02