From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject JSPWiki-2.6.3-rc-1 available
Date Sat, 17 May 2008 08:29:45 GMT
Hi folks!

The first release candidate of JSPWiki 2.6.3 has been uploaded
www.jspwiki.org/wiki/JSPWikiDownload.  Please test it, confirm that
the issues are really fixed, and if it looks good, we'll turn it into
a real release.

I didn't see votes for any other bugs for 2.6.3 during this week, so
this should include all of them!

Here's the changelog:

2008-05-17  Janne Jalkanen <jalkanen@apache.org>

         * 2.6.3-rc-1

         * [JSPWIKI-225] Patch from Harry Metske to show the username/
password
         correctly after registration.

         * [JSPWIKI-260] More-link from the ReferringPagesPlugin is
now fixed.

         * [JSPWIKI-271] Updated Chinese translation from David Gao.

         * [JSPWIKI-252] Rename page with attachment might kill the
front page.
         Patch from Harry Metske.

/Janne