From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: G'day
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 20:05:58 GMT
> That makes sense. We did not change anything in the jar file but did
> change those in the il8n directory. We will try the jar file. Anything
> that is something the end user would change should be in an external
> property file. Unpacking and packaging a jar file requires a
> developer.
> You also loose the changes when you upgrade.

Actually, you're not really supposed to change the localizations,
unless you change everything.  If you change the text, the end result
might be that other languages are no longer in sync with your primary
language.  Which can become confusing after a while.

It's probably a better idea to use your own message key and put that
stuff in your own bundle, which you can then modify at will.

/Janne