From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: WatchDog Event Flood
Date Sat, 31 May 2008 10:22:33 GMT

Ah, you didn't mention that T.msg is actually a JSP file.  That could
make a world of difference.

The WatchDog is just telling you that a call is not returning (that
is, the thread is stuck).  Therefore, my guess is that there is
something in your T.msg that is causing it to hang.  It's unlikely
that this is JSPWiki's fault ;-)

/Janne