From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Integration question
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 21:32:02 GMT
>         2008-05-02 16:34:56,406 [http-8080-Processor23] INFO SpamLog
>         TC6:/TC6/Edit.jsp TC6:http://localhost:8080/TC6/Edit.jsp -
>         REJECTED MissingHash IHTJDA 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 "TCMain" this
> is the
>         page text I tried to edit:\r\n\r\nTerry22
>
> Is there a diagnostic procedure to check the JSTL data and see if
> it is
> indeed getting initialized?

Try turning off the SpamFilter (remove it from filters.xml).  If that
helps, then check if you've modified your editor jsp (e.g. plain.jsp)
and accidentally removed one of the necessary fields.

Probably, however, this is again the EL just failing.

> Also, I'm running a parallel 'clean' version of 2.6.2 and it works
> just
> fine.  Since I'm using nearly all of the 2.6.2 modules in the version
> I'm updating my application in, I have a hunch (but only a hunch) that
> the problem is either in jspwiki.properties or some other externality.

This really sounds like that for some reason your container is
turning the EL off.  Try copying a pristine web.xml to your WEB-INF
to make sure there are no typos.

/Janne